InVision is a prototyping tool created for designers, by designers. It allows you to quickly and easily create interactive prototypes for your designs. When you’re ready, you can share these prototypes with your team or clients. It makes presenting your designs a breeze, and is much more effective than sending out a PDF or screen shots.
You can present your design projects to your clients and let them see the concepts and check how the users of their websites or mobile applications will browse through the platforms in real time which is rather great and even saves your time.
Here are the basics reasons of using InVision:-
- Much better and real time presentation of the prototype
- You can control your own design
- Creates a real time to do lists with feedback and comments
- In built syncing
- Live share properties
You can discuss the prototypes by leaving comments on the screen. There are even options for private conversations.
Here are the ways by which you can leave comments on InVision:-
- Open your prototype in the mobile app.
- Tap and hold anywhere on the screen, or tap an area without a hotspot and click Prototype Options.
- Tap Comment mode .
- Tap where you’d like your comment to appear, type your comment, then tap POST to the right of your comment.
- Once posted, you’ll be able to reply to the comment, or resolve it.
- To change a comment type, tap and hold a comment bubble, then select the new comment type.
- When you’re finished making comments, tap DONE at the top right to exit comment mode.
ADDING SOMEONE TO YOUR COMMENT
Notify others of your comment by clicking Add others to this conversation and @ mentioning them by name or email address.
ADDING A SKETCH TO A COMMENT
You can add a sketch/drawing to a comment by clicking on a screen to add a comment, then clicking the pen icon. A new screen will pop up that allows you to draw on the screen, add text or shapes, and customize colors. When you’re finished with your drawing, click I’m Done.
Getting feedback from clients is a crucial part of any project. It doesn’t matter if you’re a team of one or a team of developers and designers, you need feedback from your client to keep the project moving forward.
How can you receive feedback using InVision :-
1. Live Share
Live share allows you to get real time feedback by presenting your design and prototypes in real time. You can share your project screens, mark on them with a virtual whiteboard and even engage in toll-free conference calls. Once your client and team joins the LiveShare, you can engage in a Group Chat right in the screen.
2. LiveShare PS
LiveShare PS takes your realtime project sharing right into Photoshop. The difference between basic liveshare and one with using photoshop is that the designer initiating the liveshare can use the photoshop for at the spot moderations along with the browser screen. Everyone in the LiveShare can see the changes instantly, leave feedback in the group chat or comments, and draw on any area of the screen.